We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- No-bake cheesecake
Yummy cheesecake adapted from a magazine recipe.
12 people made this
- 250g plain chocolate biscuits
- 125g melted butter
- Honeycomb filling
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 100g caster sugar
- 125ml soured cream
- 2 tsp gelatine
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 x 45g Crunchie bars, broken up
MethodPrep:20min ›Ready in:20min
- Lightly grease a 20cm x 30cm baking tin. Line base with paper, extend paper over sides.
- Combine biscuit crumbs and butter in a bowl, mix well. Press evenly over base of prepared tin. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm.
- To make the honeycomb filling; beat cream cheese, sugar and soured cream in a small bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Sprinkle gelatine over water in cup, stir over hot water until dissolved. Cool slightly. With motor operating, pour gelatine mixture into cream cheese mixture. Fold in Crunchie bars. Pour the mixture over crumb crust. Refrigerate until set.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(5)
Reviews in English (8)
Used different ingredients.used regular, light cream rather than sour cream to make it healthier.added malt balls for decoration on the top-20 Dec 2009(Review from this site AU | NZ)
have made this recipe and would definitely make it again and again....is a family favourite! Modified it as a cheesecake rather than a slice.....beautiful!!-20 Dec 2009(Review from this site AU | NZ)
Used different ingredients.I couldnt find plain chocolate biscuits so used chocolate chippies, tasted great.-26 Nov 2009(Review from this site AU | NZ)